Up to 35 BPM**
Capable of counting any tablet,Capsule, SoftGel and caplet:
- Frame made of stainless steel 304
- Machine resting on adjustable stabilizer feet for equipment stability
- Electrical and mechanical components are located inside the frame of the machine for complete protection
- Easy dismantling of the contact parts without the use of any tools
- Wide lockable inspection doors for routine maintenance
- Adjustable bottle stand
Counting unit composed of:
- Product contact parts are stainless steel 316 and FDA approved materials
- One stainless steel 316L hopper with the adjustable outlet gate
- “V”-shaped vibratory plates to feed the product into the counting system
- 4 counting channels
- Each channel has an individual detection system to count the products during free fall.
- Ultra-high-speed optical sensors (2500 scans/sec) with dust compensation system
- High-speed electronic solenoid gating system providing a quicker response time without ever needing to be replaced or recalibrated
- Machine is equipped with a universal filling nozzle
Control system composed of:
- NEMA 4X stainless steel panel control integrated directly on the machine
- Emergency switch on the panel control
- Machine controlled with P.L.C.
- Multi – color touch screen control interface with Ethernet connection
- Programmable and adjustable vibration feeder
- Built in accordance to CSA standards (Canadian Standard Association)
- 110 Volts, Single phase, 60/50Hz, 5 Amp (specials request available)
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.