- Frame made of 304 stainless steel
- Machine rests on adjustable stabilizer feet for equipment, increasing stability
- Electrical and mechanical components are located inside the frame of the machine for full protection
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled without the use of any tools
- Wide lockable inspection doors for routine maintenance
- Adjustable bottle stand
Counting Unit Features:
- Product contact parts made of 316 stainless steel and FDA approved materials
- One stainless steel 316L hopper with adjustable outlet gate
- “V”-shaped vibratory plates to feed the product into the counting system
- 4 counting channels
- Each channel has an individual detection system to count the products during free fall
- Ultra-high-speed optical sensors (2500 scans/sec) with dust compensation system
- Universal filling nozzle
Control System Features:
- NEMA 4X stainless steel panel control integrated directly on the machine
- Emergency switch on the panel control
- Machine controlled with P.L.C.
- Multi-coloured touch-screen control interface with Ethernet connection
- Programmable and adjustable vibratory feeder
- Built in accordance to CSA standards (Canadian Standard Association)
- 110 volts, single phase, 60/50 Hz, 5 amp (special requests available)
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.